Volunteer at SORI
Clinical research is one of the fastest growing industries and also offers several opportunities for candidate growth and development. SORI is a research institute that collects data on joint replacements, osteotomy, ligament reconstruction and patellofemoral surgeries. This adds to a large database which is used for research projects, publications and improving clinical guidelines.
In 2023, we are offering opportunities for interested candidates to join a program which provides, amongst other things, hands-on experience in data capture, data validation, patient interactions, and management of databases. This is open to interested and committed candidates who want to get experience in clinical research.
Are you interested?
- Local candidates (Sydney based) and have the right to work in Australia
- Available for a minimum of 3-6 months (up to 3 days a week)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a dynamic team
- Proficient in use of MS Office Suite and computers
- Understanding of the concept of a database
- Be successful in an interview
- Preference would be given to candidates with biomedical background
On completion of the training, you will gain:
- Certificate of achievement.
- Gain experience in data collection, patient interaction, exposure to large databases and use of data collection platforms, use of medical software’s and conducting data audits.